Unique Identification Authority of India has given an employment notification regarding the 08 Assistant Director General job vacancies. Individuals who have possess B.Tech. Master's Degree must take the advantage of the UIDAI Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application process details.
UIDAI Assistant Director General Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 20th April 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 21st May 2020
UIDAI Assistant Director General Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Place||No.of Vacancies|
|UIDAI, Headquarters, New Delhi||03|
|Data Centre Manesar, Haryana||01|
|Tech Centre, Bengaluru||04|
UIDAI Assistant Director General Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Officers from the central government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department.
- Four year degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics or Master Degree in Computer application.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have maximum of 6 years as on the date of closing of the application.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.1,23,100/- to 2,15,900/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the UIDAI Application Form
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
ADG (HR), UIDAI,
4th Floor, Bangta Sahib Road,
Behind Kali Mandir,
New Delhi - 110001.
UIDAI Jobs 2020 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|