Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has officially announced a new job notification for 13 Civil Judge Job Vacancies. This is the best chance to get placed in the UKPSC Job Notification 2022. Aspirants who have a qualification of LLB are eligible. Interested candidates may apply online from 31st December 2021 to 20th January 2022. Before going to participate in this application process must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 31st December 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th January 2022
UKPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have completed LLB from a recognized University /Institute.
Applicant's age should be 21 to 36 years as on closing date of application.
Refer to the official notification.
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.27,700/- to 44,770/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Interview /Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Civil Judge Job Notification.
- Read complete details.
- Click on online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee, if any
- Finally, submit the application form.
UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2022 - Official Notification