Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has officially issued a notification regarding the 316 Forester job vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have completed 10+2 with Agriculture or Science qualification. For the convenience of the candidates, we have also given the official website www.ssc.uk.gov.in to get all the important details. Before going to apply aspirants must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process.
UKSSSC Forester Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 23rd December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 3rd February 2020
UKSSSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
UKSSSC Forester Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have passed Intermediate (Seven in Agriculture or Science) from recognized school located in India/ Council or Uttarakhand state.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved : Rs. 300/-
- Uttarakhand OBC/ EWS : Rs. 300/-
- Uttarakhand SC/ ST : Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 29,200/- to 92,300/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.ssc.uk.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the UKSSSC Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form.
- Take a print out for further use
UKSSSC Forester Jobs 2019 - Official Notification