Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has given an employment notification regarding the 200 Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer jobs. Aspirants who have possess Degree, Post Graduation must take the chance of UPPSC Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must check the eligibility details and apply through online on or before the 4th June 2020.
UPPSC ACF/ RFO Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 2nd June 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 4th June 2020
UPPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer||200|
UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Degree/ Law Degree/ Post Graduate Degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ EWS/ OBC : Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ST/EX-SM : Rs. 65/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the UPPSC.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official portal uppsc.up.nic.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the UPPSC Application Link
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
UPPSC ACF/ RFO Jobs 2020 - Notification