Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has officially announced a notification regarding the 309 Block Education Officer job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Graduation must take the advantage of the UPPSC Block Education Officer job notification. Aspirants must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, application dates. Required candidates may apply through online on or before the 13th January 2020.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 13th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 13th January 2020
UPPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Block Education Officer||309|
UPPSC Block Education Officer Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Bachelors Degree from a university established by Law in India.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Nil
- Ex-S : Rs. 65/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the UPPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
UPPSC Block Education Officer Jobs 2019 - Official Notification