Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the 14 Computer Assistant job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Diploma qualification must take the advantage of the UPPSC Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application process. Aspirants must visit the Official Portal uppsc.up.nic.in. For more details aspirants must keep attention on the below provided details.
UPPSC Computer Assistant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 15th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 16th December 2019
UPPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
UPPSC Computer Assistant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Diploma in Computer Science from recognized Institute/ University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- UR/EWS/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the UPPSC Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
UPPSC Computer Assistant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification