Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a new job notification regarding the 29 Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who have qualified in Degree & Post Graduation are eligible. Interested Job Searchers may apply on or before the last date. More details like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, and How to Apply are mentioned below.
UPSC Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of the applications: 26th February 2022
- Last date for submission of the applications: 17th March 2022.
UPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
UPSC Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Jobs 2022 -Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should be qualified in Degree & Post Graduation from a recognized University.
Aspirants should have age between 35 to 50 years as on last date of application.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.35,000 to 65,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the UPSC.
- Go to recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online/New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After Registration log in with Reg No. and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.