Union Public Service Commission has announced a job notification regarding 85 Chief Design Engineer, Deputy Superintending, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Veterinary Officer, Assistant Director & Other Posts. Candidates who have possessed B.Tech /BE, B.V.Sc, Degree, Masters Degree qualifications can utilize the chance of the latest UPSC Job Notification 2020. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online from 14th March 2020 to 2nd April 2020.
UPSC Assistant Engineer, Assistant Veterinary Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 14th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 2nd April 2020
UPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Chief Design Engineer||01|
|Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist||02|
|Assistant Veterinary Officer||01|
|Assistant Employment Officer||02|
UPSC Chief Design Engineer, Deputy Superintending Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in B.Tech /BE, Degree, B.V.Scv, Masters Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of the applicants should have between 30-50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC /ST /PH /Women: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.15,600/- to 81,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
UPSC Assistant Director, Assistant Employment Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification