Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for Combined Defence Service Exam to fill up 341 Vacancies. Individuals who have a qualification of Degree are eligible. Interested candidates must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11th January 2022. To get more information aspirants may also check the official notification.
UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 22nd December 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 11th January 2022
UPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Combined Defence Service Exam||341|
UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam Notification 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have qualified in Degree in Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of applicants should have between 20-24 years as on 1st January 2023. Age relaxations is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC /ST /Female: Nil
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.10,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on CDS Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
UPSC CDS Exam 2022 - Official Notification