UPSC Civil Services Examination Notification 2022 - Apply Online for 816 Posts
Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for 816 Vacancies of Civil Services Examination 2022. Candidates who have a qualification of Bachelor's Degre are eligible to apply. Online applications will be started already and ends on 22nd February 2022. Interested candidates may visit the official website of the UPSC and apply online on or before the last date. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this application process must check the official notification which is given below.
- Last date to Apply Online: 22nd February 2022.
UPSC Civil Service Examination Jobs 2022
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: Civil Services Examination
Total Vacancies: 816
- Civil Services Examination: 816
UPSC Civil Services Examination Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have ages between 21 to 32 years as of 1st August 2022.
- General Candidates: Rs.100./-
- SC /ST /Female & PwBD Candidates: Nil
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Interview /Personality Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the UPSC.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the Civil Service Notification.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill out the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a Printout for further use.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2022 - Official Notification