Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for 712 Vacancies of Civil Services Examination 2021. Candidates who have a qualification of Bachelor's Degre are eligible. Online applications will start from 1st March 2021 to 24th March 2021. Interested candidates may visit the official website www,upsconline.nic.in and apply online on or before the last date. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this application process must check the official notification which is given below.
UPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2021 - Important Dates:
- Starting date to Apply Online: 1st March 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 24th March 2021
UPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Civil Service Exam||712|
UPSC Civil Services Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21 to 32 years as of 1st August 2021.
- General Candidates: Rs.100./-
- SC /ST /Female & PwBD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.32,000/- to 56,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Interview /Personality Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the Civil Service Notification.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a Printout for further use.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2021 - Official Notification