Union Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding 29 Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Data Processing Assistant Posts. Good wish for all the candidates who have completed B.Sc, Engineering, Post Graduate. We are here to inform all the details like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may check the above-mentioned details and apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC Online Applications are available at the official website from 28th December 2019 to 17th January 2020.
UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Data Processing Assistant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17th January 2020
UPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Data Processing Assistant||02|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||27|
UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Data Processing Assistant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed a Master's Degree in Computer Applications /Information Technology /Computer Science or B.Tech /B.E in Computer Science /Computer Technology /Computer Science and Engineering /Information Technology, B.Sc from a recognized university.
Aspirants age should have between 30-35 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC /ST /PH /Women: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.35,000/- to 56,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Search for new job opportunities.
- Click on the UPSC Online Application Link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Data Processing Assistant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification