Union Public Service Commission has officially given an advertisement regarding the 421 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer job vacancies. This is a good wish for all the individuals who have to possess a Bachelor's Degree must take the chance of UPSC Job Notification 2020. All the desirable hopefuls who want to participate in the online application process must visit the Official Portal www.upsc.gov.in. Aspirants who have luckily qualified in the eligibility criteria must apply online on or before the 31st of January 2020.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 17th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 31st January 2020
UPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer||421|
UPSC Enforcement Officer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed a Bachelor's Degree in any stream from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a maximum of 30 years.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay an application fee as per the norms of the UPSC.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the organization's rules.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the UPSC Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
UPSC EPFO Jobs 2020 - Notification