Unior Public Service Commission has given the Mains Exam Notification for the 838 Vacancies. Hopefuls who have possess MBBS must utilize the chance of UPSC Job Notification 2021. Required candidates may apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in from 4th January 2022 to 18th January 2022. To get more details aspirants must check the below details.
UPSC GDMO, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 4th January 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 18th January 2022
UPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||349|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|General Duty Medical Gr-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC)||184|
UPSC Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possessed MBBS from a recognized University.
Candidat's age should not exceed 32 years as on 1st August 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.19,900/- to 67,700/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on UPSC Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
UPSC Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO Jobs 2022 - Notification