UPSC IFS Exam Jobs 2022 - Apply for 151 Indian Forest Service Examination Posts
Union Public Service Commission has recently published the latest Notification for 151 Vacancies of Indian Forest Service Examination 2022. Aspirants who have passed Bachelor's Degree must take the advantage of UPSC IFS Exam Notification 2022. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website UPSC. We are here to inform all the details such as age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
- Closing date to Apply Online: 22nd February 2022.
UPSC IFS Exam Jobs 2022
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: Indian Forest Service Examination
Total Vacancies: 151
- Union Public Service Commission: 151
- Candidates should have possessed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have ages between 21 to 32 years as of 1st August 2022. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Written Examination, Interview & Personality Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website UPSC IFS Exam.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on Forest Service Job Notification.
- Read all the Instructions.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill out the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
UPSC IFS Exam Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification