Union Public Service Commission has recently published the latest Notification for 110 Vacancies of Indian Forest Service Examination 2021. Aspirants who have passed Bachelor's Degree must take the advantage of UPSC Notification 2021. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in from 4th March 2021 to 24th March 2021. We are here to inform all the details such as age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
UPSC Indian Forest Services Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 4th March 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 24th March 2021
UPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Exam||No.of Vacancies|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2021||110|
UPSC Indian Forest Services Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possessed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21 to 32 years as on 1st August 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination, Interview & Personality Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on Forest Service Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Finally submit the application form.
UPSC Indian Forest Services Jobs 2021 - Official Notification