Union Public Service Commission has issued a job notification for 30 Joint Secretary and Director Posts. Individuals who have passed Degree /B.Tech /B.E /LLB /CA /ICWA, Post Graduation, Ph.D must grab the chance by apply online before 22nd March 2021. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. For more details, aspirants must follow the below-mentioned details.
UPSC Joint Secretary, Director Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 5th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 22nd March 2021
UPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
UPSC Joint Secretary, Director Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified Any Degree or B.E /B.Tech /Post Graduate or Ph.D. or LLB, CA /ICWA /Master's Degree from a recognized University.
Applicants should have age between 35 to 55 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There will be no application fee for these vacancy posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.1,82,000/- to 2,21,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & Attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
UPSC Joint Secretary, Director Jobs 2021 - Official Notification