Union Public Service Commission has announced a notification for 24 Principal Library, Information Officer, Senior Divisional Medical Officer & Other Posts. We are here to inform all the eligibility details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may grab all the details here and apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Aspirants before filling up application form must check the official notification & instructions. Applications will start from 10th January 2020 to 30th January 2020.
UPSC Principal Library, Sr.Divisional Medical Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 10th January 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 30th January 2020
UPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Principal Library and Information Officer, National Library, Kolkata Ministry of Culture||01|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer||21|
|Lecturer /Assistant Professor in Special Education (MR /OD)||02|
UPSC Principal Library & Information Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have qualified in Masters Degree, MD /MS, M.Ch with 55% marks from a recognized university.
Applicants should have between 45-50 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC /ST /PH /Women Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.15,600/- to 89,900/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Search for new recruitment notifications.
- Click on the Online Apply button.
- Then read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
UPSC Lecturer/Assistant Professor & Other Jobs 2020 - Official Notification