Union Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding 53 Scientist, Assistant Geophysicist, Sr.Divisional Medical Officer & Other Posts. Candidates who have qualified in Degree, Diploma, MBBS, Masted Degree, Ph.D can apply for the latest UPSC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates may follow the below-mentioned details and apply online through the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Online Applications are available at the official portal from 8th February 2020 to 27th February 2020. Required candidates must check the official notification and instructions.
UPSC Scientist, Assistant Geophysicist & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 8th February 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 27th February 2020
UPSC Job Notifications 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer||10|
|Specialist Cadre III||06|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||09|
UPSC System Analyst, Lecturer & Other Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree, Diploma, MBBS /MS /MD /M.Sc, Masters Degree, Ph.D in the relevant concern from a recognized university.
The age of the candidates should have between 30-45 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- For SC /ST /PH /Women: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.15,600/- to 78,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Search for the UPSC application form.
- Open and read all the instructions.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
UPSC Senior Divisional Medical Officer, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2020 - Official Notification