Union Public Service Commission has officially announced a notification regarding the 45 Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer, Scientist 'B', Technical Officer, Driller-in-Charge, Deputy Director, Assistant Executive Engineer & Other Posts. Individuals who have possess Degree /Diploma, Post Graduation, M.Sc /MD /MS qualifications must utilize the chance of UPSC Job Notification 2022. Interested candidates must visit the official portal www.upsconline.nic.in and check all the eligibility details. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the 31st March 2022.
UPSC Scientist, AEE & Other Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 12th March 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 31st March 2022
UPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety||23|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)||03|
UPSC Technical Officer, System Analyst Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possess Degree /Diploma, Post Graduation, M.Sc /MD /MS in the relevant discipline from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 30 to 50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women: Rs. Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.44,900/- to 2,08,700/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the UPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
UPSC Photographic Officer, Deputy Director Jobs 2022 - Notification