Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has rolled out the latest job notification regarding 2504 Instructor Job Vacancies. Individuals who have passed 10th, ITI must grab this opportunity. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required candidates may also check the official notification & instructions. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.upsssc.gov.in on or before the last date.
UPSSSC Instructor Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 18th January 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 8th February 2022
UPSSSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
UPSSSC Instructor Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed 10th, ITI & qualified in PET 2021.
Candidate's age should have between 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2022. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For All Candidates: Rs.25/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the UPSSSC Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
UPSSSC Instructor Jobs 2022 - Official Notification