VPCI Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 03 Medical Officer, Social Worker & Other Vacancies
Vallabhabhai Patel chest Institute (VPCI) has announced a job notification for the 03 Medical Officer, Social Worker, Laboratory Attendant Vacancies. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Post Graduate, Degree in Social work, 10th class are eligible. Eligible candidates must visit the official website www.vpci.org.in. Interested Aspirants may apply on or before the last date - 20th January 2022. Check the more details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply mentioned below.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 20th January 2022.
VPCI Medical Officer, Social Worker & Laboratory Attendant Jobs 2022
Organization: Vallabhabhai Patel chest Institute
Post Name: Medical Officer (Senior Research Fellow), Social Worker (Field Officer), Laboratory Attendant
Total Vacancies: 03
- Medical Officer (Senior Research Fellow): 01
- Social Worker (Field Officer): 01
- Laboratory Attendant: 01
VPCI Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Officer (Senior Research Fellow):- MBBS with experience in indoor air pollution and lung health.
- Social Worker (Field Officer):- Post Graduation Degree in social work with second division from a recognized university.
- Laboratory Attendant:- Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from a recognized board.
- Medical Officer (Senior Research Fellow):- Rs 35,000/-
- Social Worker (Field Officer):- Rs 25,320/-
- Laboratory Attendant:- Rs 15,070/-
- The selection process will be based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.vpci.org.in
- Check out notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials, experience, and other relevant documents to the address mentioned below.
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute,
University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007