VPCI Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 02 Senior Resident Vacancies
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) rolled out a new recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Resident with 02 Vacancies. Aspirants who have possessed Masters Degree, DNB, MS must grab the chance of VPCI Jobs. Candidates who have planned to participate in this application process must check the eligibility details. Eligible candidates may participate in this application process. To get all the essential details must visit the official website www.vpci.org.in.
Check the details like education qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and more details mentioned below.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 23rd December 2021.
VPCI Senior Resident Jobs 2021 - Check Notification Details
Organization: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
Post Name: Senior Resident
Total Vacancies: 02
Official Website: www.vpci.org.in
- Senior Resident: 02
- Candidates must have qualified in DNB, MD/MS from a recognized Institute.
- The applicants should not be more than 33 years of age at the time of the interview.
- Relaxable for reserved candidates is applicable as per GOI rules.
- The interested candidates shall also require to submit a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/-.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.47000/- to Rs.55000/-per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.vpci.org.in.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether or eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Education qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to the given address below.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 23rd December 2021.
Office of the Director, V.P. Chest Institute,
University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007