West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced an employment notification regarding 1497 General Duty Medical Officer, Block Medical Officer of Health Posts. Interested candidates must visit the official website www.wbhrb.in, Check the notification and apply online from 15th November 2019 to 22nd November 2019. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must have qualified the degree of MBBS. All the Aspirants can check the following details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process and how to apply. Interested aspirants may apply through the official website.
WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date of Applications: 15th November 2019
- Last Date of Applications: 22nd November 2019
WBHRB Medical Officer Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1329|
|Block Medical Officer of Health||168|
WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed MBBS from a recognized university.
The age of the candidates should not exceed 36 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the organization's rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.210/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 15,600/- to 42,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhrb.in.
- Search for the official notification.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the form & attach documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2019 - Official Notification