West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has given a notification regarding the 09 Lab Assistant Posts. This is the good wish for all the individuals who have possess B.Pharm, B.Tech, B.Sc. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application dates. Aspirants who have luckily qualified in the eligibility must apply through online mode from 17th October 2019 to 24th October 2019. To get all the essential information aspirants must keep attention on the following details.
WBHRB Lab Assistant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 17th October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 24th October 2019
WBHRB Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
WBHRB Laboratory Assistant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess B.Pharm/ B.Tech (Chemcial/Pharmaceutical)/ B.Sc(Hons. in Chemistry)/ Botany/ Zoology from recognized university.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should not exceed 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 160/- only through Banks participating GRPS.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5,400/- to 25,200/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.wbhrb.in
- Search for the WBHRB Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details & attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on Submit button
- Take a printout for further use
WBHRB Laboratory Assistant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|