West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced an employment notification regarding 2520 General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates must visit the official website www.wbhrb.in, Check the notification and apply online from 12th February 2021 to 20th February 2021. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must have a qualified degree of MBBS. All the Aspirants can check the following details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply. Interested aspirants may apply through the official website.
WBHRB MO & GDMO Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date of Applications: 12th February 2021
- Last Date of Applications: 20th February 2021
WBHRB Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1207|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||1313|
WBHRB Medical Officer, GDMO Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed MBBS and MBBS with PG from a recognized university.
The age of the candidates should not exceed 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the organization's rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.210/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 15,600/- to 42,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhrb.in.
- Search for the official notification.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the form & attach documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
WBHRB MO & General Duty Medical Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification