West Bengal Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the 26 Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) job vacancies. Individuals who have possess LLB must grab the chance of WBPSC Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must check the eligibility details and apply on or before the 2nd August 2020.
WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 7th July 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 2nd August 2020
WBPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Civil Judge (Jr. Divn)||26|
WBPSC Civil Judge Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Degree in Law from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have minimum of 23 years and maximum of 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 210/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 27,700/- to 44,770/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.pscwb.org.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the WBPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Jobs 2020 - Notification