West Bengal Public Service Commission has given a new employment notification for 17 District Organiser Posts. Excellent news for all the job seekers who have interested in the WBPSC. We are here to inform all the details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Online Applications will start from 4th February 2020 to 24th February 2020. Eligible candidates may apply online at the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in on or before the last date.
WBPSC District Organiser Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Online Applications: 4th February 2020
- Last date to Online Applications: 24th February 2020
WBPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
WBPSC District Organiser Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University.
Applicant's age should not exceed 39 years as on 1st January 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the organization's rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.160/-
- For SC /ST /PWD of WB: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Search for new job opportunities.
- Click on the District Organiser Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through Online /Offline.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
WBPSC District Organiser Jobs 2020 - Official Notification