West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued a job notification for 100 Fishery Extention Officer Posts. This is the best opportunity to get a job in WBPSC. Interested aspirants may apply online through the official website www.wbpsc.gov.in from 24th February 2021 to 17th March 2021. Required candidates must check the below-mentioned details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
WBPSC Fishery Extention Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 24th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 17th March 2021
WBPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Fishery Extention Officer||100|
WBPSC Fishery Extention Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Fishery Science from a recognized University.
Candidates should not exceed 39 years as of 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.160/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.32,100/- to 82,900/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.wbpsc.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
WBPSC Fishery Extention Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification