West Bengal Public Service Commission has given a notification regarding the 09 Geologist, Mining Officer vacancies. Individuals who have possess Degree, Master's Degree must utilize the chance of WBPSC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates may visit the official website www.wbpsc.gov.in and check all the eligibility details. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the 5th of March 2020.
WBPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 13th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 5th March 2020
WBPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
WBPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed a Diploma/ Degree in Mining Engineering or Master's Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should not exceed more than 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 210/- per month.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 15,600/- to 42,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.wbpsc.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the WBPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
WBPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Jobs 2020 - Notification