West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced a notification for 244 Workshop Instructor/Instructor Posts. Interested candidates with eligible qualifications must participate in this application process. Aspirants can find their eligibility by following the below details. Here we have given Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply. Eligible aspirants may apply online through the official portal www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Online applications are available from 16th January 2020 to 5th February 2020.
WBPSC Workshop Instructor/Instructor Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 16th January 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 5th February 2020
WBPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engg||35|
|Computer Science & Technology||25|
|Footwear Machine Shop||01|
|3D Animation & Graphics||03|
WBPSC Workshop Instructor/Instructor Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed 10th, National Trade Certificate in relevant trade or Diploma in Electronics /Mech /Civil /Automobile Egg /Instrumentation Technology /3D Animation & Graphics or B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized Institute.
Candidate's age should not exceed 39 years as on 1st January 2020.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.160/-
- For SC /SC /PWD of West Bengal Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Screening Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Search for new job opportunities.
- Click on the Instructor Online Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
WBPSC Workshop Instructor/Instructor Jobs 2020 - Official Notification