West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has released a notification for the 1500 Community Health Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess B.Sc Nursing /GNM must take the chance of WBSHFWS Job Notification 2021. Required candidates may visit the Official Website www.wbhealth.gov.in and get all the essential information. Aspirants who have luckily qualify in the eligibility criteria must apply online on or before the last date.
WBSHFWS CHO Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 2nd November 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 15th November 2021
WBSHFWS Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Community Health Officer||1500|
WBSHFWS Community Health Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possess GNM /B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University /Institute.
Age of the applicants should be 40 years as on last date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- For All Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official Website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the CHO Notification.
- Click on the Online Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach scanned copies of required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Submit the application form.
WBSHFWS Community Health Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification