West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has released a job notification for 06 Dental Surgeon Posts. WBSHFWS is inviting online applications for talented professionals who have possess BDS. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online from 12th February 2021 to 26th February 2021. For more details, aspirants must check the official notification.
WBSHFWS Dental Surgeon Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 12th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 22nd February 2021
WBSHFWS Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
WBSHFWS Dental Surgeon Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed BDS from a recognized University.
Applicants should have age between 22 to 45 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For All Candidates: Rs.50/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.42,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online /offline.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
WBSHFWS Dental Surgeon Jobs 2021 - Official Notification