Women and Child Development Department Bengaluru Rural has issued a notification for 53 Anganwadi Worker and Helper Posts. Candidates who have passed 10th /12th must take advantage of WCD Bengaluru Rural Jobs 2020. Aspirants can find more details here like age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale, how to apply. Here we have also given the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. Interested candidates must visit and apply online on or before 31st January 2020.
WCD Bengaluru Rural Anganwadi Worker and Helper Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Apply: 2nd January 2020
- Last date of Online Apply: 31st January 2020
WCD Bengaluru Rural Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
WCD Bengaluru Rural Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 12th /10th from a recognized Board.
Candidates should have age between 18-35 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Refer to the official notification for fee details.
Selected Candidates will get a good amount of salary from the organization.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Search for new job notifications.
- Click on the Anganwadi Jobs application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
WCD Bengaluru Rural Anganwadi Worker and Helper Jobs 2020 - Official Notification