Department of Women and Child Development, Bengaluru Urban has released a notification for 410 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts. Good news for all individuals who have passed 4th /9th, 10th standard. Here we have given the official portal www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. Interested candidates must visit & apply online from 27th January 2020 to 29th February 2020. In this page, We have also provided Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Before going to apply must check the official notification.
WCD Bengaluru Urban Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 27th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 29th February 2020
WCD Bengaluru Urban Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
WCD Bengaluru Urban Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed class 4th /9th, 10th from a recognized Board.
Aspirants should have age between 18-35 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.7,000/- to 25,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview /Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Search for new job notifications.
- Click on the Bengaluru Urban Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach prescribed documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
WCD Bengaluru Urban Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 2020 - Official Notification