Women and Child Development Department, Dakshina Kannada has issued a notification regarding the 77 Anganwadi Worker & Helper job vacancies. Aspirants who have completed the 10th class must take the chance of WCD Dakshina Kannada Job Notification 2020. Individuals who have expectations to participate in the online application process must visit the official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the 11th of February 2020.
WCD Dakshina Kannada Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 13th January 2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 11th February 2020
WCD Dakshina Kannada Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
WCD Dakshina Kannada Anganwadi Worker & Helper Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed 8th/ 10th Standard from a recognized board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to Pay Application Fee as per the norms of the WCD Dakshina Kannada.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the WCD Dakshina Kannada.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the WCD Dakshina Kannada Application Link
- Click on OK button and download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee & Check the details
- Submit the form carefully
- Take a print out for further use
WCD Dakshina Kannada Jobs 2020 - Notification