Department of Women and Child Development, Dharwad has released an employment notification for 67 Anganwadi Workers & Helper Posts. Interested candidates may apply online from 1st January 2020 to 31st January 2020. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this application process must check the below details. Here we have provided Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. We have also given official website, visit & check detailed information. Aspirants before going to apply must read complete notification which is given below.
WCD Dharwad Anganwadi Workers & Helper Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 1st January 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 31st January 2020
WCD Dharwad Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
WCD Dharwad Anganwadi Workers & Helper Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed 10th /12th from a recognized Board /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 18-35 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Refer to the official notification for fee details.
Selected candidates will get a good amount of salary from the organization.
The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website dwcd.kar.nic.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
WCD Dharwad Anganwadi Workers & Helper Jobs 2020 - Official Notification