Department of Women and Child Development, Vijayapura has announced a notification for 126 Anganwadi Helper & Worker Posts. Interested Candidates must participate in this application process from 22nd January 2020 to 19th February 2020. Online applications will be available at the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. Candidates who are going to apply must follow this page we have given all the Details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process & How to Apply.
WCD Vijayapura Anganwadi Helper & Worker Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Apply: 22nd January 2020
- Last date of Online Apply: 19th February 2020
WCD Vijayapura Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
WCD Vijayapura Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have passed 12th, 4th, 9th Standard from a recognized Board.
Aspirants should have age between 21-50 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.7,000/- to 25,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Career Option.
- Search for Anganwadi Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
WCD Vijayapura Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 2020 - Official Notification