West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission has announced a notification for 56 Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager, Account Assistant Junior Officer & Other Posts. Individuals who have possesses Degree qualifications can participate in this application process. Interested candidates can go through the official website www.webcsc.org for detailed information. Here we have given educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online from 4th March 2020 to 3rd April 2020.
WEBCSC Clerk, Bank Assistant & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 4th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 3rd April 2020
WEBCSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Officer Assistant||02|
|Field Supervisor [Male] Grade-III||01|
|Junior Assistant [Female] Grade-III||01|
WEBCSC Assistant Manager, Junior Officer Assistant Jobs 2020 - Eligible Criteria
Candidates should have completed a Graduate in any discipline & BCK from a recognized University.
The age of applicants should have between 18-40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- UR /OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- ST /SC Candidates: Rs.40/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.17,522/- to 28,708/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Viva-Voce Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.webcsc.org.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the WEBCSC Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
WEBCSC Field Supervisor, Account Assistant & Other Jobs 2020 - Official Notification