West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has announced a notification regarding the 125 Staff Officer cum Instructor vacancies. Good wish for all the individuals who have possess Bachelor's degree qualification. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process. Required candidates may apply through online on or before the 24th December 2019. For more details aspirants must visit the Official Portal www.wbpolice.gov.in.
West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 24th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 24th December 2019
West Bengal Police Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor Jobs - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 20 years and maximum of 39 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 7,100/- to 37,600/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the West Bengal Police Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor Jobs 2019 - Notification