West Central Railway has announced a notification regarding the 200 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Individuals who have completed 10th, 10+2, ITI must take advantage of the West Central Railway Job Notification 2020. Aspirants who have the desire to participate in the application process must visit the official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the 26th of February 2020.
West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 27th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 26th February 2020
WCR Trade Apprentices Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electronic)||20|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||10|
|Light Motor Vehicle||05|
|Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Vehicle||10|
|CNC Programmer cum Operator||10|
West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed 10th, 10+2, ITI from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 24 years.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female : Portal Fee Rs. 70/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- 25,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the WCR Application Link
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the fee & submit the form
West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Notification