West Central Railway has given an employment notification for the 165 Trade Apprentices job vacancies. Individuals who have completed 10th with ITI must take the chance of West Central Railway Job Notification 2021. Interested hopefuls must visit the official portal wcr.indianrailways.gov.in and apply online. Eligible candidates may participate in the online application process from 1st March 2021 to 30th March 2021.
West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st March 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 30th March 2021
West Central Railway Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electronics)||28|
|Secretarial Assistant (English)||05|
|Operator (Advanced Machine Tool)||05|
West Central Railway Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have completed 10th with ITI in relevant trade disciplines from a recognized board or university.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 15 years and maximum of 24 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 170/-
- For SC/ ST : Rs. 70/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the West Central Railway.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the WCR Trade Apprentices Application Link
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 - Official Notification