Western Railway has given an employment notification regarding the 14 Sports & Guides Quota job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess 10th, ITI, 12th qualifications must take advantage of the Western Railway Job Notification 2020. All the desirable hopefuls who wants to participate in the online application process must visit the Official Website www.rrc-wr.com. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before the 6th of February 2020.
Western Railway Sports & Guides Quota Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 7th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 6th February 2020
Western Railway Sports Quota Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Level 2 (Gr.C)||02|
|Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr.D)||12|
Western Railway Job Notification 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants who have possess 10th, ITI, 12th or its equivalent from recognized university or board.
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 33 years.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale :
- Level 2 (Gr.C) : Rs. 19,900/- to 63,200/- pm
- Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr.D) : Rs. 18,000/- to 56,900/- pm
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.rrc-wr.com
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Western Railway Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the application fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Western Railway Sports & Guides Quota Jobs 2020 - Notification