Here is the announcement of Wildlife Institute of India Job Notification regarding 29 Research Associate, Spatial Analyst, Aquatic Botanist, Wildlife Biologist, Veterinary Officer, Project Associate, Asst.Training Coordinator, Project Fellow & Other Posts. Candidate who have interested in these Vacancies must utilize this opportunity. In this page we have provided Eligibility Details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, how to apply. Required aspirants will get all the details here and apply online through official website www.wii.gov.in. Online applications are available from 24rd December 2019 to 23rd January 2019.
WII Research Associate, Spatial Analyst, Aquatic Botanist & Other Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24rd December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23rd January 2019
WII Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Ecodevelopment Officer||03|
|Conservation Education Officer||01|
WII Wildlife Biologist, Veterinary Officer & Other Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have qualified in Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in relevent Discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates age should have between 30-45 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: RS.500/-
- For SC /ST /PH Candidates: RS.100/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.20,000/- to 56,000/- per month.
The process of selection will be based on the Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official website www.wii.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Search for WII online application link.
- Open & read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach documents.
- Pay the Fee through online.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take a printout for further use.
WII Project Associate, Asst.Training Coordinator, Project Fellow, Extension Officer & Other Jobs 2019 - Official Notification