Wildlife Institute of India has issued a notification regarding the 24 Research Personnel job vacancies. Aspirants who have completed a Master's Degree in Wildlife Sciences must take the chance of WII Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the official website www.wii.gov.in and check the eligibility details. Eligible candidates must apply on or before the 13th of February 2020.
WII Research Personnel Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 24th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 13th February 2020
WII Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Project Associate (Ecology)||02|
WII Research Personnel Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed M.Sc. in Wildlife Science/ Forensic Science/ Zoology/ M.V.Sc. (Anatomy)/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/ Genetics/ Molecular Biology/ Ecology/ Biological Science from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 28 years and a maximum of 35 years.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 500/- through online.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 20,000/- to 31,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website wii.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the WII Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
WII Research Personnel Jobs 2020 - Notification