Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry has issued an employment notification regarding the 47 Instrumentation Technician, Technical Assistant, Draughtsman, Junior Engineer, Junior Office Assistant, Field Assistant & other job vacancies. Individuals who have completed 10th, 10+2, Engineering, B.Sc., M.Sc. qualifications must grab the chance of YSP University Job Notification 2020.
YSP University Instrumentation Technician & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 19th March 2020
YSP University Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Office Assistant||13|
YSP University Technician & Technical Assistant Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th, 10+2, B.E/B.Tech in Instrumentation/Electronics and Communication, Civil Engineering, B.Sc (Horticulture/Forestry/Agriculture), M.Sc. Forestry from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 800 or 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS : Rs. 200/- or 125/-
- Female/ Ex-S : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the YSP University.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Skill Test & Practical Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website yspuniversity.ac.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the YSP University Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
YSP University Jobs 2020 - Notification