Zoological Survey of India has officially announced a notification regarding the 06 Project Fellows & Post Doctoral Fellow job vacancies. Individuals who have possess M.Sc in Zoology/ Life Sciences must get the chance of ZSI Job Notification 2020. All the desirable hopefuls must visit the official website www.zsi.gov.in and check all the eligibility details.
ZSI Project Fellows & Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 7th May 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 31st May 2020
ZSI Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||01|
ZSI Project Fellows & Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Ecology/ Wildlife Biology/ Biodiversity from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have maximum of 28 to 35 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- to 50,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.zsi.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the ZSI Application Form
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the educational qualifications, research experience, publications, proof, date of birth to the email firstname.lastname@example.org to with the subject "Application for " by 31st May 2020.
ZSI Jobs 2020 - Notification
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|